Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hide My Mac Address

Hide your MAC Address from hackers, government agencies, your ISP, WiFi networks, online games, and more! Anyone with the right tools can track your Internet activity if they know your MAC Address. Public Wireless Access Points are all over, some less secure then others. Every time you open you laptop, it automatically attempts to contact to wireless networks, regardless if you use WEP/WPA Encryption. Fool MAC-based ACLs (Access Control Lists) by cloning the MAC address of a computer that is already authorized to use a WiFi network. I tested and it works fine but you should know what you're doing.

Download code:


Password:

17 comments:

floalma said...

YOur serial don't work !

Maybe a working crack ?

Unknown said...

Hello,

I tried using the "Serial Key" to unlock the "H-M-M-A" provided by you.

Error Msg, saying its Invalid code!!!

Looking forward for your co-operation....

Thanks & Best Regards,

- John

aLeXtheOne said...

I downloaded the hide masc software but the serial isnt working... PLS help!!! or post it here....pls email me if you can alecs_theone@yahoo.com

Mercedesclub tassos moderator said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mercedesclub tassos moderator said...

I downloaded the hide masc software but the serial isnt working... PLS help!!! or post it here....pls email me if you can..giorgosilioupoli@hotmail.com

Thomas Bon said...

Key not working I really need it please. Send me the key on my E-mail: pinkbmxbiker@gmail.com Thanks you!

Hussein Maxos said...

please working serial..!

Unknown said...

Hi I can't get the serial no works it seem unable to verify your current serial no.

Hope to get a new serial no. Appreciate your sharing!

Unknown said...

Serial Not Work Please Help
{34UR-PEVN-GVZS-H3FD-EWAN-AYZL}

Unknown said...

hi brother... i need key for hidemymac i serial not valid more... plzz send me onde serial valid

kryos8@hotmail.com

jovan said...

Serial for Hide my MAC no funktion.

-Serial za "Hide my MAC" ne radi-

jovan said...

Serial for Hide my MAC no funktion.

-Serial za "Hide my MAC" ne radi-

jovan said...

Serial for Hide my MAC no funktion.

-Serial za "Hide my MAC" ne radi-

HelplessDancer said...

Serial does not work, please email me heinz_kern@arcor.de

Welcome to Daily Articles said...

Key is not working

Miss Fiza said...

serial doesnt work anymore :(

Safa said...

serial no isn't working..

 

DISCLAIMER: THIS SITE DOES NOT STORE ANY FILES ON ITS SERVER. I ONLY INDEX AND LINK TO CONTENT PROVIDED BY OTHER SITES.

© DamnedSouls